NØHR QRM Forum Index NØHR QRM
Ham Radio Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Back Versions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NØHR QRM Forum Index -> HamLinks Ham Radio Toolbar
View previous topic :: View next topic  
n4zq
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:40 am    Post subject: Back Versions Reply with quote

Since an upgrade two or three version ago, Hamlinks Toolbar has not worked correctly on my Dell Laptop Windows XP machine. The display area below the tool bar has expanded to larger then the screen size. I would like to go back to an earlier version to see if it acts normal and it has to do with the update. I can only assume that others have not reported this issue that it must be a local problem. If you know where I can get earlier versions I appreciate knowing..

Keith N4ZQ
________
Hawaii Marijuana Dispensaries

Last edited by n4zq on Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
n0hr
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:16 am    Post subject: Back versions of the toolbar Reply with quote

Hi Keith

Sorry to hear about the problem. You're right, you are the first to report this problem. So, I'm guessing that we can get you back on track.

Some questions...
- Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the toolbar?
- Are you having this trouble with Firefox or Internet Explorer? Which browser version? (I'm using IE7 and FF2)
- Could you generate a screen shot (alt-printscreen and paste into Paint) and email it to me?

I'm not sure if it is possible to fall back to previous versions of the toolbar. I can check on that.

Pat NØHR
NØHR Ham Radio Resources
Ham Radio Toolbar
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NØHR QRM Forum Index -> HamLinks Ham Radio Toolbar All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: