Joined: 05 Feb 2007
|Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:44 pm Post subject: PocketDigi v1.0.10 available
|Vojtech (OK1IAK) released another version of PocketDigi yesterday - v1.0.10. This version includes a fix for transmitting CW character ě, improves RTTY decoding, and adds a few other nifty bells and whistles.
Definitely worth checking out. Here are his notes:
2007-08-18 Vojtech Bubnik <email@example.com>
- Added ATS3/Manchester support.
- Added test of ATS3 link on configuration page.
- Added context menu on secondary channel flags and output lines to enable faster channel closing.
- Added TX lock. TX frequency indicated by a red arrow on the waterfall, if TX lock activated.
- Added waterfall AVC. It is on by default, may be switched off.
When AVC active, the only range is overriden. Threshold is still valid.
- Fixed TX of long CW characters (missing '0')
- Bugfix: Sometimes the preferences were reset on program exit.
- During TX, invalid menu items are disabled.
- Disabled printout of special characters (<NULL> etc). Special characters are considered errors.
2007-07-30 Vojtech Bubnik <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Added bandwidth indicator to waterfall ruler.
- Added other channels indicators to the waterfall ruler.
One may switch between channels by clicking on the channel flag.
- Added transmitter tune mode.
- RTTY decoder sensitivity improved by cca. 3dB in white noise.
2007-06-17 Vojtech Bubnik <email@example.com>
- Added ATS3 support for MFSK modes (RTTY, Olivia/Contestia/RTTYM)
- Moved tuning reference frequency for MFSK16 to center to be consistent with other modes.