NØHR QRM Forum Index NØHR QRM
Ham Radio Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HamLinks toolbar mentioned as URL of the Week

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NØHR QRM Forum Index -> HamLinks Ham Radio Toolbar
View previous topic :: View next topic  
n0hr
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: HamLinks toolbar mentioned as URL of the Week Reply with quote

Ward Silver, N0AX, publishes the ARRL Contester's rate sheet. He was kind enough to list HamLinks Ham Radio Toolbar as the URL of the Week.

By the way, the Contester's Rate Sheet is a really good (free) email newsletter available to ARRL members. Check it out. I'll be adding a link to the Contester's rate sheet in HamLinks.
w1dpc
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats how i found it. i also told alot of hams here in maine about the toolbar. i hope they use it
K9ZW
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Well done! Reply with quote

Well done!

Steve
K9ZW
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NØHR QRM Forum Index -> HamLinks Ham Radio Toolbar All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: