NØHR QRM Forum Index NØHR QRM
Ham Radio Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New user - MANY questions.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NØHR QRM Forum Index -> HamLinks Ham Radio Toolbar
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KD9KC
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: New user - MANY questions. Reply with quote

Good evening. Mike - KD9KC here - in El Paso, Texas. My QRZ listing will give you an idea of what I do. If you look me up - also look up KC0WKY - as I am quite proud of that young man.

I just started playing with the tool bar.

I have read through the message forum, and I could find no FAQ on the site, nor a help file for the toolbar. I may have missed them - if so please point to what I cannot see. <grin>

I am not sure I even understand the questions I have yet. But here are a few.

What is the RSS? What does RSS stand for? I see it has the ARRL bulletins in it, and a lot of other stuff too. Can things be added? Deleted? Can you prioritize the list? How - for any/all of that?

Next - the "player" thingie. What is it called? I do not see a name on it. It has solder smoke, ARRL, RSGB and This Week in Amateur Radio in it. Can things be added? Deleted? Can you prioritize the list? How for any/all of that? I would like to add the R.A.I. N report to it, but I wouldn't even know where to begin at this point.

Playing with it is a good way to learn. OTOH, it can also be frustrating. It never hurts to ask for directions or help-files.

Sorry to be asking so many dumb questions.

Y-all have a GREAT weekend.

Thanks.

w5dpd.org

(Molon labe. [mo-lone lah-veh] Google it)

=============================================
The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights reserved.
=============================================
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NØHR QRM Forum Index -> HamLinks Ham Radio Toolbar All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: