NØHR QRM Forum Index NØHR QRM
Ham Radio Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Propfire 0.73.12 released

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NØHR QRM Forum Index -> Propfire - Firefox propagation plugin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
n0hr
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Propfire 0.73.12 released Reply with quote

Propfire 0.73.12 released.

Propfire 0.73.12 adds a new menu structure and automatically refreshes the data immediately after a change is made in the options screen. Within the past few weeks, I've put some time into adding features that folks have requested like optional polling frequency (5 minutes to 1 hour), sunspot numbers (SSN) and a mini display (simply hover your mouse to get the data).

Check it out.

Pat NØHR
W4/VP9KF
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: v0.73.12 Reply with quote

This version doesn't work here. Keeps displaying "No data" all the time. Refresh is set to 5 minutes. Either server is dead or parser is broken....
Paul
n0hr
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: v0.73.12 Reply with quote

W4/VP9KF wrote:
This version doesn't work here. Keeps displaying "No data" all the time. Refresh is set to 5 minutes. Either server is dead or parser is broken....
Paul

Paul,

Can you tell me what happens if you use the menu and select "Full Propagation Report"? I've been using v0.73.12 for several weeks now without an issue. Also, if you select Options and then click OK it should refresh (or attempt to refresh) your display.

Do either of these work?

Pat NØHR
W4/VP9KF
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: v0.73.12 - more Reply with quote

When period is set and OK pressed, nothing happens.
When full report is fetched, nothing happens.
When I go to the URL http://www.sec.noaa.gov/ftpdir/latest/wwv.txt with my browser it is there and running.

This happened when upgrading from previous version which gave the long comment line occasionally.

FF 2.0.0.3 running here. I removed PF and reinstalled it. No change.
I could look in the xpi and see if there's anything obvious.

Paul.
n0hr
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Propfire shows no data Reply with quote

Paul

Could you send me a list of plugins that you're using? Maybe there's a conflict. Otherwise, you're certainly welcome to take a look at the .xpi. I don't think anything radical changed with regard to pulling data from the server.

Pat
W4/VP9KF
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Incompatible Add-On Reply with quote

I found the problem.

It was to do with CricInfo's toolbar. I had loaded it to watch the ICC World Cup matches. Once removed, PropFire came back to life.

Paul.
n0hr
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Incompatible toolbar Reply with quote

Paul

That's good news. Glad to hear that's working.

Pat
http://www.n0hr.com
VE4HGD
Novice

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: propogati0n not loading on firefox load Reply with quote

I've noticed I do not start to get the Propagation conditions un first startup until I go to options and open and close it then report comes in for the first time. when I open and close options (no Change) the alert apperas and then the sf id shown and mouse over shows full conditions as I have it set
Thanks
Grant Firefox 2.0.0.3 latest Propfire
javascript:emoticon('Wink')
Wink
n0hr
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: Propagation not loading when FF loads Reply with quote

Grant

Could you tell me what options you have set (ie Polling frequency, etc.)?

Pat[/quote]
VE4HGD
Novice

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject: RE Post subject: Propagation not loading when FF loads Reply with quote

Polling is set at 5 minutes and other 2 boxes are both checked.
if I leave Firefox on for about 15 minutes it will eeventually appear it seems not to do a polling on startup
ve4ags
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:10 pm    Post subject: propfire Reply with quote

Same problem as last post.
although display just won't update until I go in and force it. Used to work great but NOW.
W3DRY
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am using version 0.73.14. Still hangs on the QRX when Firefox started, until 'forced' to update. Not fixed YET...

W3DRY
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NØHR QRM Forum Index -> Propfire - Firefox propagation plugin All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: