NØHR QRM Forum Index NØHR QRM
Ham Radio Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MobileLog2 problem on Windows Mobile 6 platform

View previous topic :: View next topic  
OK1DMP
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:49 pm    Post subject: MobileLog2 problem on Windows Mobile 6 platform Reply with quote

Hi all,

I am facing a serious problem with MobileLog2 on Windows Mobile 6 platform.

I have been using MobileLog sporadically for several years on WM5 platform. Now when upgrading to WM6 platform (HP iPAQ214, WM6 ver. 1.0.8.6501) there are serious problems with setup and software use.

First setup (all Mode, Bands and Data field) does not work properly - not all items chosen were accepted. I had to repeat setup severaltimes and only when a soft reset was done I succeded step by step.

What is more unacceptable, program can be started only once after reset and never restarted again until a new soft reset is done. The system message tells about a problem in basic.exe module. All other programs were stopped during my experiments.

Has anybody similar problems or any ideas what to do ?

73, Milan, OK1DMP Sad
g8dcj
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
... program can be started only once after reset and never restarted again until a new soft reset is done.

I have the same problem but get no warning or error messages it just will not restart until after the reset.

Is a nice application apart from that.

Running on;

iPAQ (PXA310) running Mobile 6 Classic (CE 5.2.1711)
OK1DMP
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,

I have found the program can be restarted using File Explorer. The program is installed in the directory "Program files\MobileLog2\...
There are four files named "mlog....". In my case the initiator file is mlog160 but registers, menus and icons refers to older version mlog143 and therefore the restart does not work. I believe there is a bug in the program upgrade process but I do not know how to correct it.

Milan, OK1DMP

[quote="g8dcj"][quote]... program can be started only once after reset and never restarted again until a new soft reset is done. [/quote]

I have the same problem but get no warning or error messages it just will not restart until after the reset.

Is a nice application apart from that.

Running on;

iPAQ (PXA310) running Mobile 6 Classic (CE 5.2.1711)[/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NØHR QRM Forum Index -> MobileLog All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: