The IC-7600 is the successor to the popular Icom IC-756 Pro III.
The IC-7600 uses the DSP technology of the IC-7700 and IC-7800. It offers dual DSP units, 3kHz 1st (roofing) filter, double-conversion superheterodyne, all direct descendents of the IC-7800/7700.
- Dual DSP: Separate DSP units for transmitter/receiver and spectrum scope.
- Ist IF Filter: Three built-in 1st IF (roofing) filters – 3, 6 and 15 kHz.
- Receiver System: The double-conversion superheterodyne system and the image rejection mixer improve inband IMD.
- Display: 5.8-inch WQVGA (400×240 pixels) ultra-wide viewing angle TFT display with long-life LED backlighting.
- Spectrum Scope: High-resolution real-time spectrum scope using a dedicated DSP unit.
- USB Connectors: Easily connect keyboards, flash memory drives and PCs.
- PSK Operation: Built-in PSK and RTTY operation with a USB keyboard - PC not required.
- Power rating in Watts